Business Interruption Claims Services
Case Strategies Group combines expert accounting services with industry-leading insurance expertise to assist you and your clients on the road to recovery.
Business Interruption (BI) insurance claims can be a highly technical minefield. Fortunately, CSG is here to help. Following the BP Oil Spill, we settled over 5,000 BI claims for businesses large and small. Additionally, our sister company developed a software solution, the Oil Claim Calculator, which was used to calculate and process over 32,000 claims.
CSG is your partner in navigating the complex territory of a business income claim. There are highly technical accounting issues to consider, including:
- continuing vs. non-continuing expenses
- forecasting financial performance “but for” the event
- assembling all relevant documentation, including tax returns, monthly P&Ls, budgets and forecasts, and business plans
- extra expense calculations
Additionally, there are insurance-related and policy-specific issues that must be assessed, such as:
- the period of restoration
- mitigation strategies (which are often reimbursable)
- extra expense incurred to reduce loss
- varying deductibles (ie. fixed amount, average daily value (ADV), percentage of claim value, or waiting period)
- special policy endorsements
- relevant policy exclusions
CSG has a track record of successfully marrying insurance and policy expertise with specialty forensic accounting to help maximize and expedite recovery.
Business Personal Property Claim Services
Case Strategies Group has expertise to help you in assessing, documenting, and presenting a BPP Claim
In the event of a loss that includes damage to Business Personal Property, CSG applies our insurance expertise and partners with industry-leading inventory specialists to ensure that your claim is thoroughly documented and properly presented, and that it adheres to the conditions of the policy and relevant insurance industry standards.
Business Personal Property coverage commonly covers items such as equipment, supplies, inventory, furniture, and building interior upgrades. It is important to use an expert to determine what is covered, what is not, and to properly value and present the loss.
Contact Case Strategies Group now to speak with us regarding your Business Interruption and Business Personal Property claims needs.
Toll-Free (888) 534-3941